Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The king of water babies!

Ben has been doing water babies for over two and a half years now. That's 5/6 of his life! When we started back up a few weeks ago after the summer hiatus, he really showed signs of wanting some independence, so the instructor brought in a life jacket for him so that he could do more on his own. He is doing such an awesome job!!! Last night I was in the pool with him while Andy hung out with Alex, and he took this video. I was so impressed with how he can target something and swim to it. Now, if I took the jacket off I'm sure he'd sink like a stone, but he's definitely getting the hang of it!!



Before we left the house, Ben was talking about seeing Katerina and Michael at water babies. Michael is known for saying, "Uh-oh, p'skettios!" Ben informed me, "Michael will be there, and we can say uh-oh, p'skettios together!" As it turned out, Michael wasn't there -- hope you're feeling better, Michael!

1 comment:

The Strong Family said...

Did you notice the child abuse going on in the background of this video? Someone should report my mother. Love, Kat