Friday, July 25, 2008

3 Weeks (or less!) to go!

Just a quick update to say that my amniocentesis came back perfectly normal -- no virus, no chromosomal defects, no issues with lung development! What a huge relief. So now we just have to wait and see when I go into labor, although I'm still hoping my doctors office will agree to inducing me at 39 weeks. As long as they can schedule me with labor and delivery it shouldn't be a problem (or so I hope).

In other news... My grad classes will be done in less than two weeks (right about the time I'm hoping to have the baby!). I still have 3 papers (one which is due tomorrow), a presentation (Wednesday) and a final (8/6 -- I'm hoping to be induced the next day!). So things are a little stressful. We've had a nice time doing some little things with Ben, though. Last weekend he got to go to a tractor show three days in a row -- he was in his glory. Andy took him to a park in the village the other day we hadn't been to yet and Ben loved it, so we'll be frequenting that a little more once things settle down. And Ben and I have been doing a summer Kindermusik class, which he has been really enjoying.

As for a name for the baby, we are still working on it. I'll let you know once we do. :)

No comments: